Agreement on the General Terms and Conditions for Registration and Use of the Services
1. “YooMoney”, NBCO LLC (hereinafter, the “NBCO”) offers the Internet users, as well as legal entities and individual entrepreneurs (hereinafter, the “Client”) to use its services on the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (hereinafter, the “Agreement”). The Agreement shall come into force from the moment the Client agrees to its terms and conditions in the manner provided for in Clause 3 hereof.
2. The NBCO offers its Clients access to a wide range of services, including the use of electronic payment means, making money transfers without opening a bank account, transferring orders to partner banks for making money transfers, including using bank cards, placing and storing various types of information and materials (content), personalization of content, etc., as well as services specially designed for the use by legal entities and individual entrepreneurs. All services existing at the relevant time, as well as any development thereof and/or the addition of new ones, shall the subject matter of this Agreement.
By starting to use any service/its individual functions, or by registering in accordance with this Agreement, the Client shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions hereof in full, with no reservations or exceptions.
The NBCO shall be entitled to offer the Client to amend this Agreement by posting the new version of the Agreement on the website at https://yoomoney.ru/page?id=525698. The implicative action on using any of the NBCO Services on new terms shall mean the acceptance of such an offer by the User.
4. If the Client disagrees with the amendments to the Agreement made in the manner prescribed by Clause 3, they shall stop using the NBCO Services.
5. The Client's use of some services, including, but not limited to, the YooMoney Services, shall be possible only if the NBCO Client successfully registered in order to create a unique account (profile) of the Client with the NBCO used to authenticate the Client in the NBCO Services, including those mentioned above.
For the specified registration, the Client shall provide accurate and complete information on the issues proposed in the registration form, including contact information (phone number served by the mobile radiotelephone operator, and, at the discretion of the NBCO, email address), and keep this information up to date. If the Client provides incorrect information or the NBCO has reason to believe that the information provided by the Client is incomplete or inaccurate, the NBCO may, at its discretion, refuse the Client to use the NBCO Services (or individual functions thereof).
As a result of successful registration, a unique account shall be created for the Client and the Client's authorization data shall be generated (login(s) and password created by the Client, which are the main (default) method of authorizing the Client in the NBCO Services). The rules of specific services may establish the grounds and procedure for using alternative and/or additional authorization data. The NBCO shall be entitled to prohibit the use of certain logins, as well as to establish requirements for the login and password (length, allowed characters, etc.), or require the use of additional passwords.
The moment of completion of the Client's registration shall be the moment the NBCO sends a message about the successful registration to the Client in the browser or mobile application interface.
The number of profiles available for creation for one Client is not limited.
One email address can't be used for creating and servicing of more than one account.
One number can be used for creating and servicing of up to ten accounts.
No fee is charged for the registration of the Client and the maintenance of its NBCO account.
The Client shall be solely responsible for the security (resistance to guessing) of the selected means for accessing the account and shall independently ensure confidentiality thereof. The Client shall be solely liable for all actions (as well as their consequences) within or using the NBCO Services under the Client's account, including cases of the Client's voluntary transfer of data to access the Client's account to third parties on any terms (including under contracts or agreements). In this case, all actions within or using the NBCO Services under the Client's account shall be deemed performed by the Client itself.
6. Successful registration of the Client may provide for the procedure for the Client's acceptance of the terms of the NBCO specific services in accordance with the rules of these services. The NBCO shall provide the Client with the opportunity to familiarize with the rules of the respective services before the registration procedure is completed.
The Client's registration shall not be an identification procedure or simplified identification in accordance with the legislation on combating the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism. However, the NBCO may use the data provided by the Client during registration to compare it with the data provided by the Client during the identification procedure or simplified identification.
The procedure for restoring the Client's lost access to the account shall be determined by the NBCO and may differ depending on the NBCO specific services, access to which is provided using this account.
The deletion of the Client's account (profile) shall be possible subject to the preliminary termination of all agreements concluded between this Client and the NBCO on the use of the NBCO specific services, which are accessed using the relevant account.
7. If a particular service does not provide for the registration of the Client, the NBCO shall be entitled to save the data of the Internet user in order to authenticate it as a Client on the basis, inter alia, of the data provided by the Client earlier when using the NBCO Services, such as, inter alia, email address and phone number.
8. The Client shall immediately notify the NBCO of any case of unauthorized (not authorized by the Client) access to the NBCO Services using the Client's account and/or any violation (suspected violation) of the confidentiality of its account access means. For security reasons, the Client shall independently carry out a secure shutdown under its account (the "Exit" button) at the end of each session of working with the NBCO Services. If the Client does not shutdown the work in the specified way, the validity period of the authorization and the period after which it is automatically reset shall be determined by the NBCO.
9. The NBCO shall be entitled to establish restrictions on the use of services for all Clients or for certain categories thereof (depending on the Client's place of residence, the language in which the service is provided, etc.), including as follows: the type and amount of money transfers, the method of submitting an order, the list of recipients of money transfers, etc. The NBCO may prohibit automatic access to its services and stop receiving any information generated automatically.
10. The NBCO may send information messages to the Clients and, with the consent of the Clients expressed in the interface of specific NBCO services or in another way that clearly indicates the Client's will, advertising messages. The Client shall be entitled to refuse to receive advertising messages by using the appropriate functionality of the service within which or in connection with which the Client has received advertising messages, or by directly contacting the Client support service.
11. The Client shall be solely liable for the compliance of the content posted by the Client in the NBCO Services with the requirements of the applicable laws, including liability to third parties in cases when the posting by the Client of a particular content or the content itself violates the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, including personal non-property rights of authors, other intellectual rights of third parties, and/or infringes on their intangible benefits.
12. The Client is solely liable to the third parties for his or her actions under the NBCO's service usage, including the cases, where such actions offend rights and lawful interests of the third parties, and for compliance with law when using the services.
13. When using the NBCO services, the Client shall not perform the following actions:
13.1. violate the rights of third parties, including minors, and/or harm them in any form;
13.2. impersonate another person or representative of an organization and/or community, including the NBCO employees, forum moderators, website owners, representatives of the NBCO partners, without sufficient rights and use any other forms and methods of illegal representation of other persons on the network, as well as mislead users or the NBCO regarding the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects;
13.3. use other person's authorization data and other person's electronic payment means;
13.4. collect and store personal data of other persons without authorization;
13.5. disrupt the normal operation of the NBCO websites and services;
13.6. perform actions aimed at violating the restrictions and prohibitions imposed by the Agreement;
13.7. otherwise violate the norms of the law, including the norms of international law.
14. All items available through the NBCO Services, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, computer programs, databases, music, sounds and other objects (hereinafter, the “content of services”), as well as any content available on the NBCO Services, shall be the items covered by exclusive rights of the NBCO and other right holders which have provided the NBCO with the appropriate authorizations.
15. The use of any service elements shall be possible only within the functionality offered by a particular service. No elements of the NBCO Services, as well as any content available on the NBCO Services, may be used in any other way without the prior authorization of the right holder.
16. The NBCO Services may contain links to other websites (websites of third parties). These third parties and their content are not checked by the NBCO for compliance with certain requirements (reliability, completeness, legality, etc.). The NBCO shall not be liable for any information and materials posted on third-party websites to which the Client gets access using the services, including for any opinions or statements expressed on third-party websites, advertising, etc., as well as for the availability of such websites or content and the consequences of using thereof by the Client.
17. A link (in any form) to any website, product, service, any information of a commercial or non-commercial nature posted in the NBCO Services shall not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of these products (services, activities) by the NBCO, except for cases when this is explicitly indicated on the NBCO resources.
18. No Warranties, Disclaimer
18.1. The Client uses the NBCO Services at its own risk. The Services are provided “as is”. The NBCO does not assume any liability, including for the compliance of the services with the Client's goals, except in cases expressly provided for by the laws of the Russian Federation;
18.2. The NBCO does not provide any guarantee regarding the following provisions: (1) The services meet/will meet the requirements and expectations of the Client; (2) The services will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors; (3) The results that can be obtained using the services will be accurate and reliable and can be used for any purpose or in any capacity; (4) The quality of any product, service, information, etc., obtained using the services will meet the expectations of the Client;
18.3. The NBCO shall not be liable for any types of losses incurred as a result of the Client's use of the NBCO Services or individual parts/functions thereof, unless otherwise expressly provided for by the laws of the Russian Federation;
19. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. The matters not covered by this Agreement shall be subject to resolution in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. All possible disputes arising from the relations regulated by this Agreement shall be resolved in the manner prescribed by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation in accordance with the norms of Russian law.
20. Voiding one or more provisions of this Agreement due to any reason shall not affect validity or applicability of the rest of the Agreement’s provisions.
21. Inaction by the NBCO in the event of violation by the Client or other Clients of the provisions hereof shall not deprive the NBCO of the right to take appropriate actions to protect its interests later, nor shall mean the NBCO's refusal of its rights in the event of subsequent similar violations.
Publication date: 5 November 2020
Previous version of the document dated 19 October 2020